Wednesday, June 17, 2015

School started at 2 yrs 7 months

Went to 'Our Lady of Help Convent' scool in Ribandar, Goa. Papa said that I had to go only for few days here after which I will go to Kidzee.
8th June, 2015 was my first day at school. Morning I created a havoc at home as I didn't liked getting up so early. Also, I didnt liked the idea of wearing the school uniform. Why should I? I have plenty of other dress that are much pretty than uniform. But Mumma and Papa, some how managed to get me in uniform  and took me to school.
There I found many other kids of my age in same uniform. Most of them were screaming and crying. Few were just uncontrollable. I watched every body in surprise. Mumma and Papa left me in my class with the teacher, who made me sit and play with toys.
After 1 hour Mumma, Papa took me home. I ate the tiffin on my way back.
I enjoyed initial days at school and cried only twice.




No comments:

Post a Comment