Thursday, June 18, 2015

Mom you are great!

Mumma use to work before I was born. She was a lecturer in MBA which she left to take care of me. However, she was always interested in doing a job, and was waiting for my school to start so that she can join somewhere during that time.
Yesterday she got an offer from a school very near to our house. This was after lot of searching and effort put by her. She was very excited and discussed about it with Papa. The timings were from morning 8 to afternoon 1:30. My school timings were from 9:00 to 12:00. They planned that in morning Mumma will go to job at 8, and Papa will drop me at school at 9 and go to his office. At afternoon, since we do not have any body else living with us at home, I will wait from 12:00 noon to 2:00 at the day care facility of the school. Mumma will come to pick me up after finishing her office.

But as the day passed Mumma got worried with the idea of me waiting at day care for almost two hours. She knew that as soon as the school gets over, I eagerly look towards the door to see Mumma or Papa coming to take me home. She was increasingly getting uncomfortable, imagining me sitting sadly in a corner of the school hall and looking towards the door for Mumma/Papa to appear. She realized she can't let me suffer even slightly for anything. She decided not to take that Job.

This was a difficult decision for her to take. Papa consoled her and encouraged and said that its a wise decision. Thanks Mumma. I am really lucky to have a Mumma like you, who could sacrifice all her wishes, dreams and interest for me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment