Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Guddu Mama Marriage

9th January, 2016, Guddu Mama is getting married. Excitement every where. Mumma is specially excited. For months she has been preparing for this event. Specially for me, she made sure that I have all dresses with matching accessories for each and every event of the marriage.
Me and mumma went Nagpur on 25th Dec, 2015 by flight, and Pap would come on 8th Jan. We also went to Chandrapur for few days and then back to Nagpur.
I am going to be in Nagpur for more than a month, till 7th Feb. Papa and Mumma has taken special permission from my school.
Entire stay at Nani Jaan home was superb. There were lots of kids around, and all kids were my friends. I palyed all day and all night. Just before marriage we all shifted to a large Bunglow, where we are all going to be together for 5-6 days.
On 8th evening, Papa came and I saw him after 15 days. I was so excited to meet him. He also brought a toy train for me.
Marriage was a great event. Guddu mama and Afsha Mami were beautifully dressed and looking great. Bot I was the most awesome.

At Sehra function

Mama and Mami at reception

No comments:

Post a Comment